||Manufacturer has tested:
- Past 300 lbs of stress testing.
- For quality assurance, during the manufacturing process, every 7th bar is tested 20,000 cycles and then disposed of.
- Improved roll broaching to to prevent swelling or dents in the spline shaft.
- 3/8" Hex Allen Inset for easy adjustment. No more swelling of end.
- Powder coated silver.
- Torsion Bar must be professionally installed.
- Make sure roof section is attached to car and secured properly.
- Doors and hinges should be in proper adjustment.
- Rivnuts securing splined shaft lock bracket not cross-threaded.
- Lock plate should not be damaged from old bar splines.
We caution against buying used torsion bars you may find for sale on sites like ebay. You are never going to be sure on what you are getting in a used 27+ year old bar. These new bars are tested and built better than the originals.
Returns are accepted if not satisfied. See Warranty Information.
Drivers Side Torsion Bar $910.00